Monday, January 12, 2009

Pictures!!!






From top to bottom: A view of Dubai from the cable car ride, the Burj Al Arab aka the world's only seven star hotel, Jumierah Mosque, a store window in the Gold Souk in Old Dubai, and Abras in Dubai Creek (also in Old Dubai)

Today was the first day of classes. They seem really easy. Also really disorganized. We'll see.... Other than that, Dubai is great. I really like the people on my program and my living situation. We might go to Fujairah this weekend, which is another Emirate to the North East on the Gulf of Oman to go snorkeling. You know how much I love fish... wish me luck!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sam, finally got your blog tonight from your Mommy since my computer (I wasn't) wasn't finding it...

    Was great to hear all about your experiences...from south bend to now...

    mideast...wow....any fears etc??? enjying the other kids in the group???

    keep safe...love from here to there, cheri

    ReplyDelete